1. The tire type front loader has the advantages of fast walking speed, short working cycle time and high loading efficiency.
2. The weight of the tyre-type front loader is lighter, which is equivalent to 1/8~1/6 of the same bucket-size excavator weight. It saves a lot of steel. The manufacturing cost is only 1/4~1/3 of the excavator price.
3. The tire type front loader has strong climbing ability and good maneuverability.
4. The depreciation period of the tyre-type front loader is only 1/4~1/8 of the excavator. It can replace the more advanced equipment after 5-6 years'work, which is convenient for mine management and maintenance, and is conducive to the renewal of equipment.
5. Tyre-type front loader is easier to operate than excavator, so it can shorten the training time of drivers. At the same time, only one driver is needed to operate a loader, which can save manpower, material and financial resources.